Search This Blog

Tuesday 28 June 2016

The Yearning reading experience

I loved reading this book. I took my time and thought about some of what I was reading so that I could process it. Everything was so believable and there were so many surprises along the way. I only dream of writing this well and telling such stories with so much bravery. I am proud of this author even though I do not know her and she does not know me.

For me it is hard to talk about what the book is about, without spoiling it for those still to discover it, but believe me when I say that the story between these pages is worth discovering. It has a way of augmenting understanding and tolerance for things we do not understand about others, and things we revolt against.

I will be nagging everyone in my family to read this book.

Go to https://www.goodreads.com/review/list/8205613-tumelo-moleleki" to read all my reviews and my journey as I was reading the book

No comments:

Post a Comment